نرم افزار GPSoftware Directory Opus نرم افزاری قدرتمند برای مدیریت فایلهایتان می باشد و می تواند بهترین گزینه برای جایگزینی با Windows Explorer باشد.
شما با این نرم افزار به راحتی می توانید بر تمام قسمتهای کامپیوترتان از قبیل تصاویر , آهنگها ,فولدرها , تمامی دیتاهای موجود بر سیستمتان مدیریت کامل داشته باشید و همچنین قابلیتهایی همچون بک آپ گرفتن از سیستم , توانایی رایت قسمتهای مورد نظر بر CD یا DVD , ادیت فایلها , مدیریت کامل بر نرم افزارهای در حال اجرا , ساپورت فایلها با پسوند rar و zip , مدیریت کامل استارت آپ , سازگاری با نسخه های ۳۲ بیتی و ۶۴ بیتی ویندوز و بسیاری دیگر که در این نرم افزار گنجانده شده است تا شما بهترین مدیریت را بر دستگاهتان داشته باشید.
آخرین ورژن از این نرم افزار را می توانید از سایت آریادانلود دریافت کنید.
Directory Opus is a simplest file manager, a utility program which presents lists of files and allows the user to perform actions of some kind on those files. File managers are useful for moving files between folders, making backup copies of files, viewing pictures and playing sounds, running other utility programs on lists of files, deleting unwanted files and many other “housekeeping” tasks. Directory Opus goes beyond the simple file manager metaphor, and offers you a complete replacement for Windows Explorer and many other utility programs for handling FTP, ZIP, viewing files and images, running slideshows and more. It provides you with all this within a user-friendly and fully-configurable environment within which you can access and manage your important data with a minimum of effort. Harness the power of your computer like never before!
Directory Opus Features:
• Single or dual file displays, with single or dual trees, make navigating and manipulating files a breeze
• Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
• Integrated viewer pane lets you preview many common image and document file formats
• View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc)
• Sorting, grouping, filtering and searching has never been easier
• Color code or rate your files and folders to make them easier to find
• Batch renaming including the option for a fully scripted rename using metadata
• Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats
• Built-in tools including synchronize, duplicate file finder, image converter and uploader and more
• Print or export folder listings, copy file listings to the clipboard, calculate folder sizes
• Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
• Support for CD/DVD burning
• Support for the latest Windows 7 features including jumplists and indexed search
• Fully configurable user interface – toolbars, keyboard hotkeys and much more can be tailored to suit your needs
• Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design
• Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 in both 32 and 64 bit versions
New in Directory Opus 10:
• File Management: Changes affecting core file management tasks (appearance and behaviour of the file displays).
• Archives: Changes relating to archive handling (improvements to Zip and support for additional formats like 7zip, etc).
• Searching and Filtering: Changes relating to searching and filtering the file lists (including integrated Windows Search support).
• File Copying: Changes relating to copying and moving files (including the addition of Copy Queue functionality).
• Metadata: Changes relating to the display and editing of metadata (including the new Metadata Pane).
• Libraries: Expanded support for Windows 7 Libraries, including making the Libraries system available to Windows XP and Vista users.
• Navigation: Changes to folder navigation tasks.
• Folder Tree: Changes to the Folder Tree (improved performance on networks, FTP integration and additional options controlling the appearance).
• FTP: Changes to the FTP client including improved support for additional proxy types.
• Windows 7 Features: Changes to take advantage of new Windows 7 functionality like Jump Lists.
• Utility Panel: Changes relating to the Utility Panel.
• Cosmetic Improvements: Changes that are largely cosmetic.
• Preferences: Changes that affect the Preferences system.
• Viewer and Preview Panel: Changes that affect the image viewers.
• Image and Audio Formats: Support for additional image and audio formats in file displays and viewers.
• Miscellaneous: Miscellaneous changes and improvements.
• Functions: Changes to Opus function scripting.
• Raw Commands: Changes to the internal command set.
The following is a guide to the changes in the Directory Opus 10.2.0.7 beta:
• Added an option to Preferences / Display / Options to configure a custom title for all Listers (the custom title will be overridden if the new Set LISTERTITLE command is used). The custom title string can use the same tokens (%P, %N, etc) as Set LISTERTITLE. Also added new %D and %M tokens for custom titles to insert the path and folder name of the destination folder.
• Added an sub-option for the Preferences / Folder Tree / Options / Collapse non-selected branches setting to only collapse branches if they’re not currently open in another tab.
• Added the Go TABSWAP command to swap a tab in the left-hand file display with one in the right. By default the two currently active tabs are swapped, but you can specify the tab indices if desired (e.g. Go TABSWAP=0,0 to swap the two left-most tabs).
• The Go TABMOVE command (which moves a tab from one file display to the other) can now specify the position to place the moved tab to, rather than always positioning it at the end. You can specify an absolute position, -1 to indicate the same relative position, and -2 to position the moved tab to the right of the currently active tab. You can also optionally have the moved tab become active – for example, Go TABMOVE=-2,active would move the active tab in the source file display to the destination, position it to the right of the currently active tab, and then make the moved tab active.
• Added a new option for the Clipboard COPYNAMES command, capsemantics. This makes the command behave like the Windows Copy as path context menu command – all paths are quoted, irrespective of spaces.
• Improved the handling of small .ico files in thumbnails mode. Icon files now show the dimensions of their largest image as part of their thumbnail labels, and .ico files are now treated as proper images in all cases which means higher quality scaling when generating thumbnails of high resolution icons.
• Added the option thumb_48x48_icons to Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced. This makes thumbnails look good for icons which only have 48×48 pixel versions. The downside is that icons which only have 32×32 or smaller versions will look worse. The manual discusses the trade-offs in this option in more detail.
• When pasting data from the clipboard into a new file, Opus now prioritizes text over image data if the clipboard data looks like it came from Excel. This means that now if you copy cells from Excel and paste them into Opus, you’ll get the text from the cells, and not a screenshot of them. In other cases Opus still prefers image data over text. The Clipboard PASTE command now has PREFERIMAGE and PREFERTEXT arguments to override both behaviors.
• Added a default folder format for MTP paths (applies to mtp://device/storage/ and below).
• Added the option mtp_enable to Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced, which allows native MTP support to be disabled if desired.
• The mtp_use_thumbnails advanced option has been removed for the moment, as this caused some problems which it is not possible to address at this time.
• If reading the root of an MTP device returns no items, Opus will now show a warning prompting you to check the device is unlocked.
• The context menu in the “Search for” field in the Duplicates Finder now says Add File / Remove File rather than Add / Remove Folder.
• Made some changes to improve performance when the user has lots (hundreds/thousands) of file collections.
• Fixed crashes when loading very large PSB (Photoshop) images.
• Fixed a bug with the Go TABMOVE command that could leave the moved tab positioned to the right of the New Tab button in the other file display.
• Login details are no longer included when using Edit -> Copy Full Pathnames and similar commands on FTP sites.
• The standard Windows Copy as path now works correctly under Windows 8.
- حجم فایل: ۷۹٫۲۲ مگابایت
- رمز فایل: www.ariadl.com